1) Hosting foreign business delegation and individual representatives of foreign business circles.
2) Business meetings and negotiations.
3) Facilitating export process by issuing non-preferential Certificate of Origin.
4) Visa Recommendation.
5) Organising and conductive educative programmers relating to exim policy and procedures.
6) Maintaining a database providing useful information on exports and imports.
7) Identification of new resources, products and services.
8) Feedbacks to trade enquires.
9) Making business connections with counterpart chambers all over the world for furtherance of investment and trade.