7th July - 7th July, 2017 at Mumbai, IndiaPlease download : Brochure Registration_Form
ULB ForumA Conference for Municipalities and Development Authorities “Facilitating Developments of Smart Inclusive Cities” 7 July 2017; Hotel Oberoi Trident, Nariman Point, Mumbai Indian Chamber of Commerce (ICC) with the support of Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation and Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India is organising the "ULB Forum" on the theme "Facilitating Developments of Smart Inclusive Cities" on 7 July 2017; Hotel Oberoi Trident, Nariman Point, Mumbai. There are a number of state and central missions/scheme/projects with different developmental vision which act as the driving force behind the pace of urban development in various aspects. All these visions ultimately lead to a holistic development of urban India and ULBs are prime implementing and executing authority to make these successful. It is, thus, inevitable for the ULBs to have all necessary information and resources in terms of knowledge, technologies, equipments, their suppliers and providers, consultants, experts etc. to implement the projects successfully and run the operation to achieve the mission goals. Objectives:
- To bring together public and private players (technology and service providers, equipment manufacturers) from various sectors, academicians, institutes and ULBs / government agencies / departments, nodal mission officers (users / consumers)
- Create a platform for the stakeholders to understand the Way forward and future roadmap of the various missions and schemes from the Central Authority / State Authorities.
- Provide a forum for State – Central – Corporate Sector coordination to understand their expectations, offerings of service and technology.
- Address and understand the key issues and technical and infrastructural challenges in identified areas for the Developments of Smart Inclusive Cities and come up with feasible recommendations (technological and policy oriented) from the experts.
- Understand and identify the business opportunities associated with the projects for
- Create a platform for the state authorities and local bodies / city development authorities to share the knowledge of the implementation process of state / central missions and long term stakeholders’ involvement.
- Learn from best practices and implementation methodologies.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) [PMAY (U)]
- AMRUT (Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation)
- HRIDAY (Heritage City Development and Augmentation Yojana),
- Digital India and Smart Inclusive Cities
- Swachh Bharat Mission (SBM) – Urban and Clean Ganga Mission (Namami Gange)
- Green India Mission (GIM) and National Solar Mission