ICC has been actively supporting its members in the field personnel and industrial relations. Some of the tasks include –
- To give advice to the Members of the Chamber on matters relating to personnel, industrial relations and Industrial laws as and when asked for.
- To help the Members of the Chamber in drafting letters / notices etc to their Unions and various Government authorities whenever asked for
- To issue circulars on Legislative charges, Government notifications with Interpretation and advice for implementation and also on other matters like CPI number, public holidays etc.
- To prepare and submit comments and suggestions to the Central and State Governments on the proposed Legislative changes or on any other matter on which comments of the Chamber are invited.
- To organize Seminars, Interactive Sessions, Conference or Training Programmes from time to time.
- To attend the meetings of various Official bodies like ESI Regional Board, State Labour Advisory Board, Minimum Wages Advisory Board, and State Contract Labour Advisory Board.