Event ProfileThe 19th edition of POWER BANGLADESH 2017 International Expo, will once again present Bangladesh's premier international exhibition on power generation and transmission, PV power, energy and renewable energy, which will bring together specialists engaged in the power engineering industry, leading manufacturers and distributors/ representatives from all over the world to Bangladesh. With the ever-growing power and energy needs of Bangladesh making it imperative to explore new opportunities in the power, energy, solar / PV (photo voltaic) and renewable energy sectors, 19th POWER Bangladesh 2017 will be the perfect B2B platform for the entire power and energy industry of India to showcase their products and services to a rapidly developing market. Bangladeshi industry stakeholders who will attend in large numbers, will get an opportunity to see the latest technologies and innovations in the power generation and energy sector that will be presented at the international expo. 19th POWER Bangladesh 2017 will provide Exhibitors a not-to-be-missed opportunity to further establish business contacts and interact directly with the visiting trade delegations, industrialists, importers, distributors, agencies, providing a unique and one of a kind B2B platform with extensive networking opportunities with a rapidly developing Industry sector where investments are now on a rise with new Industrialization making Bangladesh a very important business destination in South Asia.
Participate through ICC to enjoy substantial savings!We are pleased to inform that Indian Chamber of Commerce is organizing India Pavilion at the POWER BANGLADESH during 26-28 October 2017. The said programme is being held under the aegis of the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India.
VISITOR PROFILE:`19th POWER Bangladesh 2017’ International Expo will assemble qualified and senior visitors having the authority to purchase or influence purchase of products and services from the entire Industry of Bangladesh and will focus on Target visitors consisting of Businessmen, Public & Private Power utilities, OEMs, Project Developers, Contractors, Top Executives, Consultants, Engineers, CEO’s & Operation / Production Managers from ALL Industry sectors of Bangladesh, professionals, Agencies, Operation Managers / In-charge, Procurement Managers, Manufacturers, Exporters, Importers & Traders from all sectors of the Industry, Trading Companies, Export Houses, Government Agencies, Trade Delegations, Associations.
Application Form :- Download
- Industrial Power Engineering
- Power Generation Equipment/Generators
- Power Transmission
- Technologies Of Energy Efficiency And Energy Saving
- Automation & Control Equipment
- Cables, Cable Trays & Circuit Breakers
- Connectors/Connecting Systems
- Control Systems
- Electrical Distribution & Transmission Equipment
- Electrical Installation & Electronic Equipment
- Emergency, Industrial Lighting
- Energy, Facility Management Systems
- Fans, Blowers & Accessories
- Fire Prevention Equipment & Systems
- Relays & Converters
- Power Supplies/Batteries/UPS
- Electro-Technical Equipment : Electric Motors ; Electric Drives; Electrical Control Unit Equipment
- Fuel Materials
- Pumps And Compressors
- Lighting Equipment
- Pipes And Pipeline Fittings
- Industrial Ventilation Systems
- Technologies And Systems Of Water Treatment
- Measurement, Control And Diagnostic Instrumentation, Diagnostic Equipment
- Nature Conservation Technologies
- Engineering Services
Related Web Portals / Media / Publishing Services
Full payment is to be made by • Demand Draft favouring “INDIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE” along with the duly filled up Application Form OR • Pay through RTGS/NEFT in INR.
Bank details will be shared on request.
BENEFIT TO INDIAN EXPORTER:
- To meet and build relationship with decision makers of Power Industry
- Display of Indian products in the Exhibition
- Business networking platform for developing new business and partnerships
- B2B Meetings