ICC is happy to announce that it has launched a Trade Facilitation Desk to facilitate trade & business between India and the rest of the world. The Desk would cater to enquiries both from the members and non-members of ICC and would act as the single window for business matchmaking.
- Address Search of companies in India
- Providing First point of contact regarding trade organizations / business companies / buyers / sellers abroad
- Looking for Business Associates in India .Looking for buyers and sellers in India/ potential business partners
Providing Secondary Research Reports on:
- Product Profile
- Market Profile
- Industry Sector Profile
- State Profile
- Country Profile
- Macro Economic Reports
Providing Information related to:
- Government Notifications and Guidelines
- Tax laws and duties
- Providing the first point of contact to a company who wants to resolve a business dispute with any company/organization.
- Providing a third party verification of any company by a credit check report conducted by an external agency. The verification would pertain to a check regarding Companies Profile/Address/Constitution/Shareholding
- pattern/Financial Data/Bankers Information/Capital Structure/Auditors Information/Key Ratios/Score Factors / Credit Rating
- Providing the first point of contact to a company in resolving a business dispute with business agents
- Providing office space on rent for one or more days, with provision of IT facilities and the basic necessities to companies in India as well as abroad
- Making possible the meeting between two or more companies both, physically or on a virtual base.
Cost of Services: Reasonably priced, price available on request.