The Chamber offers a bouquet of value-added services for its Members & the Industry as a whole. From advocating policy, facilitating trade and investment matchmaking to creating networking channels with Regulators, Governments, National & International Agencies, ICC has created awareness and opportunities for the Indian Industry.
Some of the services offered by myICC are:
- Business Information Services: Primarily a trade facilitation desk, ICC gives you an end-to-end information about regulating trade and business between your company and the rest of the world.
- Certificate of Origin: Issuing of official certificates that are integral to any business involved with import and exports.
- Council of Arbitration: With the mission of extending institutional service for the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) of commercial disputes. It administers, oversees and conducts arbitration and conciliation proceedings according to the institutional rules framed by Indian Chamber of Commerce.
- Investment Matchmaking: Emerging as a one-stop centre for providing investment-related information and services. The Chamber has contributed significantly towards investment matchmaking by facilitating business delegation exchanges between India and South-East Asian countries like Thailand and Vietnam.
- Special Services: Several services for members and non-members such as venue booking, visa recommendation etc is also provided by ICC.
Offers: You can now avail discounts and offers on various products and services from our own member companies
Social Media Share: Now share interesting articles and reports on your social media site directly from the portal.
For more information on ICC, please visit: