ICC issues non-preferential certificates of origin to both member and non-member companies. This is a document, used to certify that the export products are wholly obtained, produced or manufactured in India. It is generally an integral part of export documents.
For obtaining Certificate of Origin from Indian Chamber of Commerce (ICC) on regular basis, exporters are required to furnish ICC a permanent indemnity bond on a Non-judicial stamp paper of Rs 10/- only, duly notarized (format for Indemnity Bond is available with the Certificate of Origin Dept).
- Stamp paper should be purchased in the name of the Company/Establishment.
- The Bond shall only be signed by the Director/Partner/Proprietor of the Company. After due process, it will be entered in the ICC records and the exporter shall be given a registration number by the ICC.
- Bond should be required to be submitted with the profile of the Company/Establishment, PAN, I/EC Registration document, Signatures of those authorized to sign the Certificates;
- After registration at ICC on every occasion of submission of application for Certificate of Origin the Registration Number with ICC must be mentioned for reference.
Documents to be submitted along with application for Procurement of Certificate of Origin
- A covering letter (on Original Letterhead) addressed to the Director General, Indian Chamber of Commerce, for issue of a Certificate of Origin / Certification of copies of Invoices / Packing List etc.
- In case of submission by Authorized Signatory attested copy of authorization letter must be attached.
- Completed Certificate of Origin Form Plus (one additional copy for our records). Blank Certificate of Origin Forms must be purchased from ICC at a cost of Rs 70/- per set of 50 pc.
- Along with Invoice, Packing List, Letter of Credit or Purchase Order or E-mail order (whichever is relevant) all the documents must be stamped and signed by the Exporter Applicant.
- In case of goods which have been imported prior to being exported to another country, relevant clearance certificates from Customs Dept must be submitted to show that the goods entered the country legally after payment of all necessary taxes and duties.
- The exporter must submit an additional set of documents for ICC records with each application for Certificate of Origin.
Cost of issuing Certificate of Origin will depend on the number of pages submitted.
Documents received by 4 pm will be processed the same day.
Attestation of Documents including agency Agreement/Power of Attorney and others Certificates etc.
Cost of attestation will depend on the number of pages and the number of copies of each document. Documents received by 4 pm will be processed the same day.
Rates for Certificates of Origin / Visa Recommendation / Attestation of Documents.
The Rate of Certificate of Origin Form Rs. 80/- (for 50 pages book)
10.00 AM to 1.30 PM & 2.00 PM to 3.00 PM
10.30 AM-11.30 PM (YESTERDAY’S SUBMISSION),
1.00 PM-1.30 PM, 2.00 PM-3.00PM & 5.00 PM – 6.00 PM
LUNCH HOURS 1.30 PM – 2.00 PM
|Subject||Member (lncluding GST)||Non-Member (lncluding GST)||Member (lncluding GST)||Non-Member (lncluding GST)|
|Certificate of Origin||120/-||150/-||200/-||250/-|
|Invoice / Packing List (Certification)||120/-||150/-||200/-||250/-|
|Ammendments / Fresh Correction||80/-||100/-||120/-||150/-|
|Attestation of any documents including agency agreemenUpower of attorney and ors. Certificates and documents etc.||700/-||950/-||1100/-||1500/-|
|More than one seal each seal||80/-||100/-||120/-||150/-|
|More than six copies each for stamp and sign||50/-||60/-||80/-||90/-|
|Visa Recommendation Letter||900/-||1400/-||N.A||N.A|
|Visa Recommendation Letter for out station||1300/-||2060/-||N.A||N.A|